it has always been my dream to go camping with one of the Tentsile tree tents, I mean look at all those incredible Instagrams! So earlier this year, we finally planned a camping trip to Yosemite National Park and I was lucky enough to find a Tentsile on Airbnb that we could pick up on our way! Isn’t it great that you can even rent camping equipment on that site now? The rental included all kinds of useful camping gear too, so we didn’t have to buy anything extra (the mister has quite a collection of gear, too).
- It’s too big and too heavy for backpacking
- Setting up the tent can be tricky. One should be very familiar with the ratchets and not every camp site will work. However, I just learned that there is a Tentsile community that shares the best camping spots.
- It is super comfy and cozy and warm enough for a variety of temperatures.
- The tent seems very family-friendly. You can also combine several tents to accomodate a bigger family or group of friends.
- I still think the idea, the quality and the design of the is amazing.
- I definitely want to try camping with a Tentsile tent again under different circumstances (car camping!!) and with more preparation.
Hope you enjoyed this review!
** This review was not sponsored. This post contains no affiliate links.