today I have something slightly different for you. I usually don’t post a lot about my private life (other than my travels). However, since I am slowly but surely transitioning into an expat life for graduate school, I decided I would give personal blogging a try. In case, you have missed the update, I am moving to the US! I wanted to share with you guys, what is happening in my life in rather short simple posts. So I guess this is the start of a new series and a new category on this blog.
As the title already revealed, I have only five days left until I am hopping on a plane and moving to the San Francisco Bay Area for four + years.
What is already organized:
– I have canceled my apartment and found a new tenant.
– I have found and rented a room in Santa Cruz.
– I arranged all the flights and the transportation to and from the airports.
– I have already said goodbye to my family about a week ago when I had to go back to Berlin.
– The majority of things for school are organized as well.